Are you using Windows Phone OS on your Lumia phone or simply using a Windows PC? Then you can’t unregister Microsoft account for yourself then.
Sign up Hotmail account gives you access to Microsoft’s online applications, or it lets you sync data on devices such as Windows Phone, Windows PCs. Also, after registering your Microsoft account you will be using a free email account from Microsoft like Hotmail or Outlook.
Today, hotmaillogin.online will guide you how to create detailed Hotmail account. So you can register the fastest Hotmail account.
Setting up a Hotmail account is simple. Just follow the steps below to get a Hotmail account for yourself.
Create a Microsoft account for what?
As you know, Microsoft now has many great applications that you need to use. So to use Microsoft applications you will need to have a Microsoft account to be able to log all Microsoft applications and services.
- You can use free email service like Hotmail, outlook.
- Sign in to Microsoft applications like Office Online, Skype, OneDrive, …
- Login account to sync information, applications on Windows 8, Windows 10 and newer operating systems
- Sign in to sync Windows Phone, download apps on the Windows Phone Store to your phone, the tablet running Windows Phone.
How to create a Microsoft account
To sign up for a Microsoft account, follow these two steps:
Step 1: Access the address: https://hotmail.com
Step 2: You will see the form filled out and you need to fill in the following information:
Instructions for filling in the form:
- Full Name: Enter your full name (may use the nickname).
- Login name: If you want to use email available to register a Microsoft account, you click “Use your email instead” to enter the email you are using for example Gmail- If you want to create a new account, Microsoft gives you 3 email attachments that are @ outlook.com, @outlook.com and @ hotmail.com. Click on the box next to @ to select. After selecting the satisfied username, it will appear as “email@example.com available”.
- Passwords: Passwords must contain at least 8 characters and must satisfy at least two of the following: A capital letter, lowercase letters, numbers and letters.
- Date of Birth: Enter your date of birth.
- Gender: Enter your gender
- Country code:
- Phone Number: Should enter your phone number if available. It will make your Microsoft account more secure.
- Alternate email address: If you create a new Microsoft account, this will be available if you use an existing email address. This email will help you recover your password if you forget or lose your password.
- Type the characters you see: Type the characters you see in the picture above. If you do not see clearly, press the New or Audio button to hear the confirmation code.
After filling the form, you click the Create Account button to complete.
After clicking Create Account you wait for Microsoft to confirm then it will transfer to the account page. Here you can manage the services that are used, go to the email management or change the password, avatars, …
So you’ve already signed up for a Microsoft account. You can now log in to your Microsoft account.